Our Criminal Defence Lawyers In Brisbane
We assist with civil and criminal matters of all kinds and can support you through this difficult time with straightforward and entirely focused representation from our committed legal team.
Have you or someone you love been charged with a criminal offence? This can be a horrifying experience but being able to contact your criminal defence lawyer immediately can be lifesaving.
We understand the decisions you make when charged with a crime are often made under pressure, which is why we recommend always talking to a lawyer as soon as possible.
Our experience and ability to give advice when you are accused of a crime will bring great comfort and direction when it’s needed most.
Seek Trusted Legal Advice From Our Criminal Defence Solicitors
When you have been approached by law enforcement in relation to a criminal matter it is imperative you seek immediate legal advice. No matter the time of day or night, we are there for you. Call us now if you have been charged with a criminal offence and need representation.
Solicitors from Lawler Magill are regularly seen in the Brisbane Courts and elsewhere tirelessly defending the rights of our clients in offences such as:
- Bail Applications
- Child exploitation material offences
- Customs offences
- Domestic Violence Matters
- Fraud and corporate crime
- Minor drug offences (such as possession offences)
- Murder and manslaughter
- Police Interviews
- Serious drug offences (such as importation, trafficking and supply)
- Sex offences (such as rape, sexual assault)
- Taxation offences
We Are Here For Your Criminal Defence No Matter Your Circumstances
- At Lawler Magill we believe that justice should be available to everybody, even those who cannot afford their own legal representation, and we are a preferred supplier of legal services through Legal Aid.
- We help clients who require a higher level of care where there are significant language and/or cultural issues present, as well as mental health issues.
- We are experienced at working with people who are at a disadvantage and we cater to their needs so that they can get the best possible defence.
- Child exploitation material offences – We have had extensive dealings with the Office of the Adult Guardian for those under a guardianship order and understand the issues inherent in such a situation.
If you have a query, please do not hesitate to call us and one of our solicitors will respond to you shortly.
Our Other Areas Of Expertise
In addition to providing criminal defence, we can also assist you with a range of criminal and legal issues where comprehensive and swift representation can sometimes be the difference between imprisonment, or a wholly suspended sentence.
Lawler Magill Fights For You
We have a legal duty to serve your interests, and we take this duty very seriously. We know that a criminal charge is a significant and difficult time, and we work tirelessly in your defence.
We know the procedure of the courts in Brisbane and can work to position your case for the best possible outcome in your favour. Whether it is seeking an adjournment to gather more supporting evidence or representing you in court and presenting your defence, we are here for you.
Lawler Magill has an exceptional team of Brisbane criminal defence lawyers who tirelessly defend your rights. We frequently achieve favourable outcomes for clients, and we are adept at running a measured and aggressive defence while keeping you well-informed in what can be a complicated process.
Our #1 priority is you, the accused. Our track record speaks for itself. If you have any questions or need advice, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07 3236 5656.